Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby news....welcome Baby K...

Saturday morning I woke up with a sore back and I thought ... hmm maybe today will be the day....well that idea was blown away really quickly. Shortly after arriving at the soccer field with Olivia for an 8:00 AM game, I got a text message from M telling me that they were at the hospital with M (their other surrogate) and for Baby V not to get any ideas!!! Woohoo baby day!!!

Baby K was born early afternoon ... I rubbed my belly and told Baby V that her big brother had arrived and that she needs so stay put for a bit so M&M can take in the wonder of her sweet brother. I have seen pictures and Baby K is sweet as can be. He is big too!!! 9Lbs 7oz....ohhh I pray that Baby V is a bit smaller than her brother!!!

M&M looks so incredible happy - I can only imagine the elation they must feel after waiting and praying so long to have a baby of their own. Children are so amazing - true miracles... and how wonderful it is to be part of creating M&M's miracle. They have been blessed with a sweet baby boy and will be doubly blessed when Baby V arrives to join her brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment