Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sore ribs...

Baby V's little feet are constantly in my ribs these days - woo girlie ...you are making me sore. I have given up on wearing most of my under wire bras as they just get too uncomfortable by the end of the day. Right now, I can feel little feet flutter on the top right side of my belly...but thankfully not in my ribs!

Rio was checking baby's position this evening and she is definitely head down. She is getting quite low and when I get up from sitting for a while, I can feel a lot of pressure on my bladder ... translation = I need to pee almost every time it get up.

I continue to have lots of thoughts about the delivery and I am really happy to know that the declaratory judgment is now done and signed. This means that M&M will have all the legal rights to this sweet baby girl once she arrives. The paperwork will be sent to the hospital so that everyone there will know what to expect as well. Yeah - one more thing checked off the To-Do list.

M&M are also both headed back to this area of the country - it is very comforting to know that they will be close by again...just in case Baby V decides to make an early arrival. However, I doubt that will be the case as she seems very content where she is for now. I am still carrying very high, but I can tell that my body is getting ready for the big day. I am starting to have more braxton hicks contractions - some which take my breath away for a moment. I just passed the 35 week mark so although we are in the home stretch now, hopefully Baby V will stay put for quite a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment