Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hospital paperwork...

Yesterday I received the legal correspondence in the mail that was also sent to the hospital...I am so glad they now have all the information. I tried to call the OB manager but she has yet to return my call. I would like to talk to her about logistics and how they normally handle these type of situations.

I continue to have small contractions on and off and I am really starting to anticipate the upcoming birth of baby V....it is kind of surreal that she is now almost here.

M&M have their bassinets ready and waiting - I am sure that they cannot wait to fill them up with their little bundles of joy. I am so excited for them.

Emotionally I feel really really good about this journey - this has been such an incredible experience up to this point and now that we are close to the end, I just pray for a smooth delivery and a quick recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment