Monday, July 11, 2011

NICU visit...

I went to the NICU today to visit with L and see little N ... N is looking SO good. He is growing and got cute little chubby cheeks and is just so adorable. I even got to hold him today - what an amazing feeling. He is still so little and at the same time he is so big! He is such a sweetheart. He was laying in my arms content as can be and I was just marveling over his cute little grimaces and smirks and the occasional peek of the eye.

I also dropped off two coolers filled with milk...I have pumped about 15 gallons of milk since I delivered ~ such perfect food for a hungry babe... eat up little guy!

Sixty days have gone by since I delivered N&J and it is still so hard to think of Little J ... I miss him. ~ Little J - I can no longer touch you and I cannot see where you gone or where you are .. but I know you are still here with me. I carry you in my heart and you are cradled in my memory .. your brother is doing fantastic and I know you must be watching over him. Keep him safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment