Sunday, July 31, 2011

Couch to 5K...

Yep it is time to get moving ... if have had about enough of Sebastian referring to my belly as blubber.     I already walk quite a bit everyday but not enough to burn the extra blubber apparently!  A recent thread on SMO got me thinking about running and a few mentioned using the "couch to 5k" running program.  I did a little bit of reading up on it and it seems doable....even for someone who has not been running for a long time.

Well August 1st seems like a perfect day to start!  Tomorrow morning it is.  I figured that I will need to pump right before running otherwise I will be miserable.   I no longer pump in the middle of the night but pump around 11 PM before going to sleep and then wake up between 4 and 5 AM to do my first pumping session for the day but that is a bit to early for a run!  Tonight I will need to push my last pumping session until about midnight and then the timing should work well for pumping and running before I have to get the kids up and going in the morning.

so that's the plan ... sounds good from the couch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment