Monday, August 1, 2011

C25K day 1...

I made it off the couch!!!

Got up this morning, pumped for lil N, and completed day 1 of the C25K program ... ok it is a relatively minimal achievement but I did it!  Bella loved it too as she got to come with me this morning ... I figured she might as well get to run a bit of steam off since I was out anyway.   Then I sat down for a great big bowl of oatmeal ... yummy. 

Got a full day planned today.  Magnus and Olivia will be returning home in a week and half and I have stuff to get ready for them.  We have decided that they will come back to Oregon for a bit before we do our move as we are still working out some details.  So today I need to make flight arrangements so I can go to Chicago and pick them up ... can't wait to see them again.  They have had a very busy summer and I am so looking forward to hearing all the stories of fun and excitement.  ...but first the vacuum cleaner is calling my name ... wonder if I can train one of the dogs for that duty?

No comments:

Post a Comment