Thursday, August 4, 2011

August...

Where did the summer go .. I cannot believe it is August already.  I was due with N&J on August 17th and now is the time I am supposed to be having babies :-(  All the ladies in my SMO transfer group are having babies these days and it makes me a tad bit sad that I am not one of them.  N&J just arrived way too soon....I pray daily for a good day for Little N and hope his guardian angel is always looking out for him.

N is doing well at home and I am assured that he is adored by all!  L sends me updates on him ~ it is always great to hear how he is doing.

Sebastian and I have been hanging out at the beach the last couple of days and today we are off to the County Fair.   I am thinking we are going to fit in the Smurfs one of these days too ... but it has been too nice outside to go to the movies.

I fly to Chicago next Thursday to pick up my two big kids .. I can't wait to see them again.  They are coming home to Oregon for just a bit before we make our big move back to the Midwest...they were both so excited when I told them they were coming back to see their friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment