Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Visiting one of my favorite families...

Yeah ~ Magnus and Olivia is coming back to the U.S. on Thursday ... I cannot wait to see them again.  I have missed them so much but it has been a great experience for them to visit with friends and family back in Denmark....I can't wait to hear all the stories!

I addition to getting M&O back home, I also get to go visit with Violet and her family!  As we are getting ready to relocate to the Midwest, I know this will likely be the last time I get to see them all for a while ... I feel so blessed to have them in my life and I just love getting to see how big V is growing and to spend a bit of time with her and family.   Sebastian and I will be staying with them overnight before I fly to Chicago to pick up Magnus and Olivia. 

What a great couple of days ahead of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment