Thursday, September 15, 2011

Goal...

So now that we are getting settled I really need to get back to working out.  My first goal is two-fold; get back to the C25K program (...I really was doing well but the move sort of got in the way!!!) and to drop about 5 lbs by October 13 ~ hopefully I can do it.

I actually have no idea of my current weight as my scale is on the moving truck....however, I am sure our cross-country stint on fast food did not do me any favors :-)

Hopefully by Christmas time I will be down to about 125 lbs and back in great shape ... still pondering that vacation and looking good in a swimsuit would be a nice bonus.  Of course I could continue to do nothing and then go skiing instead ... the extra "flubber" (as Sebastian affectionately refers to as my belly) could keep me warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment