Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pictures...

Today is Tuesday and normally the day of the week that I always made sure to send belly pictures to L&J. I makes me so sad that today I cannot do that...every last little part of me wishes for those sweet little boys to still be snuggled in deep under my heart. I am struggling to understand why they are not...and finding the fairness in how early they were born.

I am trying really really hard not to feel guilt over what my body could not do...but my heart still does. I am just so disappointed in my body and although I know that I cannot let these emotions overwhelm me, I have moments when I all I can do is cry.

I wanted more belly pictures - I wanted more time to love on N&J - I want desperately to go back and get new Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment