Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thank You...

I am so grateful for great friends and neighbors. They have really rallied around us during this difficult time and all the help has been so appreciated. I am so thankful for my friend Marah who at the drop of a hat came to the house and watched my children and dogs for the weekend and made sure they got back off to school Monday morning.

While in the hospital, I had a great surro-friend visit a couple of times .. her kind words and time spent with me (and her hubby) was ever so wonderful. My previous IP's M&M also came to visit .. I am so fortunate to have them in my life. They are so great and bring great conversation and perspective. I truly appreciate all their kindness and cherish their friendship. Little Miss V is so lucky to have great parents!

Rio flew in to Portland late Sunday night after I delivered Friday ... lucky for us a wonderful neighbor was in town on Monday and gave us a ride back to the coast... such a sweetie. After coming we have had meals delivered, had help with child care and with driving us places while I was not able to. My friend Maria was kind enough to drive Rio to the airport when he was returning to Wisconsin and me to the hospital to drop off milk and to visit the babies.

Thank you all - it has been so heart warming and humbling to feel all this love from so many people...

No comments:

Post a Comment