Saturday, March 24, 2012

Calendar...

We have a tentative calendar...it makes it all seem very very real.  Woohoo...

A and I had been talking about dates and decided to leave it up to the nurse coordinator to go with what she felt was the best window.  May would work best for me as the kids will be out of school in early June.  So when I received an initial email with a date in the very end of May with the potential for that date to be moved into the first week in June, I told A that I hoped the date would be moved back into May rather than into June.  Well low and behold, just afterward our nurse coordinator sent us another email with a potential transfer date of May 25...yikes!  Magnus' birthday is on the 26th so the 25th is not ideal as I will have 2 days of bed rest after transfer and I would prefer not to be gone on his birthday.  So we will see what happens ... I have great faith that it will all work out.

Some things in life just feels so right and this is one of them.  I am beyond thrilled to have the opportunity to do this journey with A&S....connecting with A over the last few years have been very special and it feels like that connection is truly coming full circle.  We have much to look forward to in the upcoming months with respect to our journey...for now I am just very pleased that all my screening has been completed and we are ready to take the next step.  I am also looking forward to meeting A&S in person for the first time.  Phone calls, Skype and email is great .. but there is just something to be said for a personal face-to-face connection as well.  Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment