Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I just need to whine...

:-(

Ok I just gotta get it out because it is eating at me...

First off it is the 13th need I say more ... well at least it is not Friday the 13th but still this day on the calendar leaves a bit of a sting in my heart every time it comes around.  Much love to you little N ... I hope you are having a great day today!

Our day actually got pretty well on its way.  I got up early, got the kids up early, got part of my workout in (love my ab glider) while asking Sebastian repeatedly to get dressed while he was resisting and being grouchy....bonus to grouchiness was that I got all of my daily glides in before breakfast!

Even though we were up early ... we were still late for the school bus, which was ok because I had promised Olivia that I would drive her to school.  However, still running late ... how is it possible to be late every morning even though we get up earlier and earlier - I just do not get it.  Need to focus on time management skills for all three of my lovely little ones in the mornings ... trying to come up with some new routine that will work out better than our current one.  Well we got to school just as the bell rang so luckily no tardy notices!  I went on to the grocery store which was nice an empty and got all my shopping done and was home by 9:30AM.  Great!

Well now here is the bugger number 2!!!!  Mail was here and with it came my "we hereby regret to inform you that we are withdrawing your provisional admission into the nursing program for Fall 2012".   UGHHHHH!  I knew it was coming as I had already informed them that I would be unable to attend ... but man it still sucks to see it in writing!  I know ... I know that it is just a minor and temporary set back in the grand scheme of things and bla bla bla for lots of good reasons.  I KNOW!!!  It still sucks....

Ok done whining for the day...I will now put my big girl panties on and get on with life.   I saw this posted on Facebook this morning .... ohh how appropriate...


I asked for strength ~ And God gave me Difficulties to make me strong.
I asked for Wisdom ~ And God gave me Problems to solve.
I asked for Prosperity ~ And God gave me a Brain and Energy to work.
I asked for Courage ~ And God gave me Danger to overcome.
I asked for Love ~ And God gave me Troubled people to help.
I asked for Favors ~ And God gave me Opportunities.
....I received nothing I wanted but I received everything i needed.


We got to be careful about what we ask for in life .... you shall always receive but in may not arrive in the packaging you are expect.  In spite of all the things that seem difficult and not exactly how I wanted them to be ... I recognize that I am blessed and my live is filled with so much good and for that I am forever thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment