Friday, November 4, 2011

4508...

...steps that is and it is only 8:32 AM ... I think I am going to meet my goal of 10K today!  I am actually really proud of myself for this week.  I went for another run this morning right after the school bus left - adding more distance and more running time ... and my thighs are now killing me!  Which is ok because my arms are killing me too after doing some extra lifts after my run....

Rio came home the other day saying that he wanted to get back to doing P90X again.  Just so he will be in shape in case a trip to Hawaii should come up some time over the winter!!  Well if indeed a trip to Hawaii will sneak up on us then you bet I  will be ready! 

We really want to go on vacation but we need to get the house sold first.  We are still hoping that we will get some answers from our mortgage company soon with regards to the short sale.  They are taking their time and I am getting antsy - it is just not fun having both a mortgage and rent to pay.  Wishing for a fairy to make the real estate market somehow magically restore it self to its former glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment