Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ugh...short sale wait...

So here we are and we still do not have an answer on our short sale.  As a matter of fact, I still have zero correspondence from our contact handling our short sale on the mortgage side.  Yuck!!!  I am getting nervous and impatient.  I know that the "short" sale process is not a short one but a response to my emails and questions would be nice.  Even just a acknowledgement that they have receive our information would be nice.

I have sent them stuff and our real estate agent has sent them lots of stuff....not a word in return.  I am getting stressed out as I worry that the potential buyer make retract their offer and then we would be SOL completely.  I just cannot believe that the mortgage company would prefer to go through a foreclosure rather than working with us when we have a buyer lined up. 

Keep thinking that STRESSED spells DESSERTS backwards.....off to eat another cookie to keep my stress level down....wait that just counter acts all my running.  Hmmm what to do what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment