Monday, November 14, 2011

Forever missing...

It was on SMO this morning and an intended mother shared a picture book of her little twin boys that just recently turned 6 months old.  The book and pictures were beautiful...such a wonderful and sweet way to commemorate their journey to parenthood.

Looking at the pictures however reminded me how there never will be such pictures of N&J together.  They spent their first part life so wrapped up with one another and too early they were separated for a lifetime.  While I am incredible grateful that baby N is giving out great big smiles, it would have been amazing to have pictures of two sweet little boys smiling out at the world together.

Some times life is just not fair ... I wonder if I will ever get to a point where I do not feel the sting in my heart every time I see or hear about twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment