Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And by the way...

My hubby is a big pain in my a..!!!  Literally!

A few nights ago I was flipping through the channels and off course informercials are scatted about on the different channels.  One of them was on a "Brazilian But Lift" - another work-out gimmie I am sure but it did have some great glutes workout suggestions.  Anyway we laughed a bit over of the trainer's funny mannerisms and moved on.  And then tada... my sweet hubby actually went out and searched for a couple of down-loadable videos and all I have to say this morning is Ouch!!  Thanks honey you literally caused a pain in my bum!  I am so sore ... guess I have not used those muscles in a while - but hey if they will get the jiggle out of my booty, bring it on!

Pedometer count from yesterday ~ 13,176 steps equivalent to about 5 1/2 miles...woohoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment