CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Registering...

Wow I can't believe that I am actually going to register for classes!  My transcript has been evaluated and as it turns out, I need 4 more required classes for the nursing program I applied to.  So my plan is to take three classes for the Spring semester.  Anatomy and Physiology, Microbiology and Intro to Sociology ~ both Micro and A&P has a lab component as well so it will be a busy semester.  Then in the summer I will take A&P II.  Hopefully registration will go off without a hitch.

I have already purchased my A&P book and I will be doing lots of review over the next few months.  Right now I am focusing most on medical terminology.  I found a couple of different free programs online and I am all about FREE!

While learning or should I say reinforcing medical terminology, I am also trying to solidify my knowledge of the human bones and muscles.  I am trying to relate my learning to my daily activities to connect the dots of learning.  I want to make sure that I am leaning not just for the class but that I "get it" and commit it to memory for future recall.

So here is to getting off my gluteus maximus to get rid of the extra chocolate caloric intake from Halloween!



0 comments:

Post a Comment